There was just a few updates pushed last night that included:
- Changing the way event friendly URL is generated so crazy characters won’t cause problems.
- Moved friendly URL generator into it’s own function that is now also used by the brew builder.
- Rebuilt the cache object to pop off the oldest cache item and expire cache items earlier.
- Reduced the amount of items stored in the cache stack to prevent system out of memory errors.
- A few small CSS tweaks to the “Local Pages.” Some of it is still not looking right, more tweaks will have to wait until the next batch of updates.
- Updated twitter / facebook object to only update status if there hasn’t been an update for more than 5 minutes.